We will review your medical history and current complaint(s) in order to develop a patient-centered diagnosis and formulate your treatment plan. The initial examination consists of a thorough history, a postural analysis, orthopedic & functional examination, diagnosis and treatment that usually lasts approximately 45 minutes. Subsequent visits are less than 30 minutes. You can download and complete forms from our website. Finally you can save time by verifying your insurance.
What should you bring to your first appointment?
- Completed new patient form
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Insurance information (If applicable)
- Any imaging scans and reports (MRI, X-ray, MR Arthrogram, etc.)
- Most recent laboratory data
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Excellus Blue Cross/Blue Shield